We conduct our business activities in a manner that recognises and promotes the importance of sustaining and protecting the environment. Jodi has defined, implemented and maintains measures that are suitable for the specific environment appropriate to the nature, scale and impacts associated with our business activities. We have defined our commitment by:
- Compliance with legal and other requirements
- Establishment and review of agreed Environmental Objectives and Targets
- Regular reporting to the Board on environmental performance including infringements
- Supporting ecologically sustainable development initiatives that are consistent with current technical knowledge
- Establishing internal systems for regular monitoring and review through clearly defined accountabilities,planned activities, timeframes and quality management practices.
- Monitoring and evaluating the environmental performance of subcontractors and suppliers while, implementing effective communication with them on environmental practices.
- Training employees to provide them with continued awareness and knowledge of the environment
We believe that our environmental protection performance demonstrates our values and contributes towards sustainability as a business and in terms of positive relationships with key stakeholders.